Legalization of planning infringements

Who is this service for?


For any citizen who has committed a deliberate (or not) urban infractions; or for those who have inherited the infringement when buying a building or villa.


We carry out the legalization of any illegal housing, without the correspondent building licence. Any extension or reform that has been made without the corresponding work license requires legalization, to avoid possible sanctions. In the event that extensions have been made, they should be included in the deed of the home.


From Pacheco & Asociados we will contact directly with the technicians of the pertinent city council to confirm first hand if the existing works can be legalized.



What is this service about?


  • If the information obtained from the town hall confirms that we can proceed to its legalization, we will carry out the development of the complete project, which we will present to the town hall.
  • We manage any additional paperwork until obtaining the building license as proof of legalization.

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.

Use the "Find" box below to obtain access to hundreds  of useful articles /                                                                                  Use la barra de búsqueda abajo para encontrar ciento de artículos muy útiles.

As it is impossible to know in detail every case asked in this blog, all our replies are given in good faith but we strongly suggest that you obtain private advice from a solicitor /and /or  architect who will be able to study in depth your own particular case.

Al ser imposible conocer en profundidad cada caso, todos los consejos y contestaciones a la preguntas realizadas en este blog, los consejos dados son propiciado en términos generales por lo que se deberá contrastar con el asesoramiento privado de un abogado  y/o un arquitecto para estudiar en profundidad su caso.