Town planning Management

Who is this service for?

Town planning and its management in Spain is one of the most complex activities in Europe due to the large number of regional, national and local legislations.


The process of converting agricultural land to urban plots can be a complex and exhausting activity depending on the size of the land to be urbanized or the uses that will be given to this land.

It is not the same to manage the town planning for a complete urbanization with golf courses than to manage the planning for a single plot for the construction of a villa.


Pacheco & Asociados has managed the town planning for large estates of up to 400 hectares. We have obtained environmental permits for golf courses and sewage treatment plants, and approval of planning to build more than 3000 homes.


What is this service about?


  • The first step is to analyse the required planning process in the pertinent autonomous region together with the possible deadlines, trying to unify it with the objectives set by the client.
  • We have expert lawyers’ partners who join us in the management of the legal part of these kind of projects.


  • Once the planning process has been analysed, we will carry out the feasibility studies necessary for the urban project, since we have a building cost data bank for construction for any region in Spain.
  • We also take care of the design for the development of the buildings and of the infrastructure, with the corresponding infrastructure necessary to obtain the official approval of the pertinent city council and regional authorities.
  • Supervision and coordination of construction and urbanization works, carrying out certificates of building works during the different phases of construction.

6. Upon completion of the work, the final work certificate will be provided.

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.

Use the "Find" box below to obtain access to hundreds  of useful articles /                                                                                  Use la barra de búsqueda abajo para encontrar ciento de artículos muy útiles.

As it is impossible to know in detail every case asked in this blog, all our replies are given in good faith but we strongly suggest that you obtain private advice from a solicitor /and /or  architect who will be able to study in depth your own particular case.

Al ser imposible conocer en profundidad cada caso, todos los consejos y contestaciones a la preguntas realizadas en este blog, los consejos dados son propiciado en términos generales por lo que se deberá contrastar con el asesoramiento privado de un abogado  y/o un arquitecto para estudiar en profundidad su caso.